Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thoughts and Happenings

I wanted to post a picture of my naked face.  I don’t wear makeup all that often as of yet (I’m getting better at washing my face, anyway) so to be honest most pictures that exist of me are of my naked face.  At any rate:



This may be the best photo of me to exist, ever.  I do need to re-dye the hair though.



I haven’t gotten around to taking the time to document the seriously absurd amount of makeup I have, but I did have time to drunkenly apply some makeup the other night.  I liked the results I got, but I’m going to try again A: when I’m sober and B: when it’s light enough to take a decent picture.  Oh and C: when I remember.  That’s the important bit.

I am currently using a sulfate free shampoo and I guess the learning curve is a bit frustrating, it takes me forever to shower in the morning because I can’t quite get the shampoo to clean right.  I don’t need it to foam, but if it doesn’t feel like it’s spread where I need it to I have to reapply.  I do like that my hair doesn’t seem to be quite so oily quite so fast.  Normally if I take a shower in the morning it starts getting slightly oily about 8-10 hours later.  I showered yesterday around 11 am (late start) and when I woke up this morning at 9 it still looked fairly fresh.  So there’s been enough of an improvement to stick with it.

I ordered 2 of the Aromaleigh grab bags and I know it’s gonna take her a while to get through all of those orders, but I’m pretty excited about it.  I’d never be able to afford that much eyeshadow in one fell swoop, and it’s the thing I like doing the most with.  I also have a Morgana’s order that I’m excited about too.  So I’ll have even more makeup I rarely wear!

Oh I also bought a Wet ‘n Wild pallette with colors that are really neat but didn’t show up that well when I put them on.  I think I’m not loading my brushes well enough, but my massive Sephora pallette also has some cream eye shadows that I may use to back it up with and see.

One of my struggles with this is I don’t have a makeup, like, station.   I have no vanity in the house, I recently bought a lit makeup mirror (it was on sale) but I don’t have any place to set it up, and most of my setups have been temporary and uncomfortable, so I’m working on getting that done.  Then you can see some of my laughable attempts at makeup, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment